Old September 16th, 2022, 09:42 PM

Default Meet Nightshade!

Current Name: Nightshade
Age (in moons): 28 moons old
Sexual Orientation: Unlabeled, leaning towards bisexual

Current Affiliation/Clan: ThunderClan

Favorite Season: Leaf-fall
Favorite Sound: Running water and heavy rainfall

Greatest Hope: That one day the Clans will realize how stupid it is to stay divided as they are. She believes that the Clans can all live together as one.
Greatest Strength: Loyalty to those they love
Greatest Weakness: Lack of total Clan loyalty (she will always fight for her Clan, she just thinks it's not worth it and causes needless death)
Worst Nightmare: The Clans being destroyed
Deepest Darkest Secret: Nobody knows how they truly feel about the Clans as they know how others feel about sentiments like theirs.
Most Treasured Memory: She doesn't have one. Her memory isn't the greatest and even though she knows she has fond memories, she couldn't explain them.

Place of Birth: ThunderClan medicine den
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s): Apprentice, Kit
Beliefs: Believes in StarClan and the Dark Forest, doesn't think they have the power that most cats thinks they have. Pretty neutral about it all.

Fur Color(s): Black
Fur Texture: Soft and feathery
Fur Length: Long
Markings: None
Eye Color: Dark teal

Body Type/Structure: Slim, narrow. Small paws, stumpy tail.
Height: Taller than normal
Weight: Looks heavier than they are due to their fur
Voice: Soft and motherly
Scent: They almost always smell like the forest after it rains. She smells damp, but not wet.

Scars / Deformities: Stumpy tail from birth

Coordination: Excellent coordination and agility.
Reflexes: Fast reflexes, almost always on alert so it's hard to catch her off guard.
Strength: Not as physically strong as she would like to be but she's always doing her best to improve.

Nightshade is a very new character for me so I'm hoping to build relations with her. I also want her to have a full family so if anybody is open to any of these relations:
Mother
Father
Siblings
Mate
Please let me know! I'll happily add the first three to her info but I want to roleplay the last one to see if it's a good match.

-Moss-