Thread: Windy Hills
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2022, 05:34 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Windy Hills

[Ashflight]

Ashflight just set his tail on her shoulder, "It's fine Irispaw, everyone makes mistakes, I know you can." and gave her a gentle smile. Once he was done, he removed his tail from her shoulder and opened his maw to find any more scents. His gaze flickered to where the smell of a mouse was coming from.

He dropped down into a crouch and stalked toward it, and once he was close enough he pounced on it and quickly nipped it's neck, and quietly thanked StarClan for the prey. He buried and turned back toward Irispaw, "Let's see if there is something we can catch for you." They spoke with a small ear flick before turning and waving his tail for Irispaw to follow him.

He stopped though when he noticed a vole a few tail-lengths away, he gestured with his tail toward it for Irispaw to try and catch it.
[ @alaska. ]

★・・・・・・★

[Crowfoot]

Crowfoot chuckled softly at Tawnypaw, nodding his head when he saw the dandelion, his tail flicked slightly as he looked around for more of the herbs. He walked around the meadows slightly, looking for either daises or dandelions.

He hummed lightly when he came across some more daisies and grabbed two more of them, having five held in his maw, his voice was still slightly muffled as he spoke, though he felt a small tingly sensation in his nose, but ignored it, "I see some more dandelions over there Tawnypaw." and he pointed with his tail toward a small clump of them.

After that though he sneezed slightly and shook his head slightly after, being slightly confused. Ah the pollen.

[ @celeste ]

(ooc: ik you might know, but i know that each patrol member can gather 5 herbs each so it's all good if you grab some more dandelions /lh)

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; September 28th, 2022 at 05:34 PM.