View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star... [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
"Trying to not dwell on them is easy, but it's not good for you. Facing it is hard, but better in the long run. Tell me: which do you prefer?" Eelkit said, not looking at Dirtfur. He stared out at the little area they were in for a few silent moments before he sighed, opening his maw to speak once more. "Talking to friends might help but, in the end, if you don't acknowledge or do anything about it, is it really helping? I doubt it, especially if it's a heavy topic. You better remember that."
Dirtfur hid his surprise at the kit’s wisdom, where his eyes are the only sources that betray this feeling. He tried not to act astonished to see a kit act like a wise elder, especially when the kit had been in StarClan for many, many moons. The former deputy stared at Eelkit and thought about the choice he would choose. When decided, he opened his mouth… but closed his maw when Eelkit started to speak again.

All Dirtfur could do was put on a sad smile. He wondered what kind of experiences Eelkit had experienced in his lifetime and in the afterlife. Well, I guess I won’t be able to do anything about my problems, he thought half-jokingly. “Well,” Dirtfur spoke up at last. “What about both? Talking with your friends while you do something about it, and better yet, the friends can help you by doing something that isn’t talking.”

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word