View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2022, 09:30 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The New League Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Willowfern.

Cain came down from the elevator into the lobby. He'd just finished sharing his little flower bouquets with some of his other friends. But he needed to give some to his patrol unit. That's when he clocked Ian and walked up to him.

"Hi, Ian! The flowers in my garden are blooming so I thought I'd share them with everyone!" he said cheerfully and handed Ian a small bouquet of blue and white flowers.

@dino.
When his other patrol friend would enter, Cain waved to him, hoping to get his attention.
Ian Patterson
Alias: Imaginartist

New League Tower Lobby
__
Ian looked up from where he was sitting to see one of his patrolmates, Cain Vandersong, Alias: Mindgrip, came walking up to him, holding a pretty assortment of flowers that had apparently just bloomed. Ian offered his patrolmate a grin,
“Thanks, Mindgrip,” He replied, taking the flowers and smelling them, being careful to use Cain’s Alias as they were both in the lobby and not in the common room, “I’ve never been given flowers before, these are beautiful! And they smell good, too!”
Ian took out his sketchbook and opened it to the first page, which was covered in small sketch lines and spots of color, though it had no actual drawings on it. Ian grinned impishly, glancing at Cain as he did so. He quickly sketched out a turtle, and then made a pinching motion above it.
For most people, nothing would happen to a drawing other than becoming crinkled if someone were to pinch it, but not with Ian. The turtle drawing suddenly began to peel itself out of the paper like tape being pulled off of a surface, becoming three dimensional as it did so. After a moment, Ian held a small, off-white turtle pin in his hand. The paper no longer had the drawing on it, and it was back to how it had been before.
“Here,” Ian said, offering Cain the pin, “Sorry it’s not colored, I didn’t want to make you have to wait five minutes while I colored it.”

[ @Dino ]