View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2022, 12:36 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

There were few things that riled Elmshadow but slacking off on necessary basics was a quick way to get under his pelt. It seemed Cinderblaze had been having similar trouble getting patrols completed, but it’d be made clear that Elmshadow would not tolerate such lazy negligence. If their punishment didn’t come swiftly, there was no hiding from it striking later. His black lip lifted slightly but he regained his composure before calling the first warriors.

The first of the failed patrol leaders stuck out to him. Sharpfang, she’d been in near trouble once before over patrols as well. His eyes narrowed as he tried to remember the circumstances. He’d have to keep his eye out for future infractions. ”Sharpfang, Grayscar, Lynxblossom, Frostheart, Crowdust. You were given the honor of being trusted to lead a patrol and yet have taken your responsibility lightly and thus let your clan down. Crowdust, though you weren’t leading a patrol, that does not excuse your laziness. I don’t want to see your faces in this clan for seven sunrises. Hopefully your time in exile will teach you some appreciation for what you’re granted within this clan. When you’re ready to return, find me and we’ll work out the price for your return.”
[ @Shade. @MaryTheCrow @Erebus @Whitewillow Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described in the first post of this thread. @National-aoomy Your OC’s exile will be the same as above but, as long as they don’t piss of Elmshadow, will likely get a normal rejoining in this thread.]

Elmshadow did not take pleasure in the prospect or threat of exiling apprentices, even temporarily, especially with the pathetic rate of cats who returned from temporary exile. They were young and learning, but consequences were a necessary and inevitable part of that learning. He was also distinctly aware that one of the apprentices being punished was, once again, one of his own daughters. The other of his youngest two daughters, it had not gone without his notice, hadn’t been seen in a number of days. ”Sorrelpaw and Magpiepaw. You’re Shadowclan apprentices and you’re here to learn. It is, in fact, your only true job. And you’ve failed that job in missing a valuable lesson in patrols. This will be your only warning. You both will pick a den and clean it spotless. Then return here for a sparring match between yourselves. If you’re going to slack off learning patrols then you can make up for it in practicing your battle moves. Now get cleaning.”
[ @jupiter @Puddle~ You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring RP in this thread with the other apprentice - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE OCTOBER 13. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile.]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 3rd, 2022 at 12:37 AM.