View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Epidemic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Stormheart returned from the wastelands and with other cats, along with Halestorm, now Halestar...
But that wasnt the only thing she came back with...
Lately she has had a terrible cough and refusses to go to Kestrelberry for help...
She continues to show more and more signs that cats fear...
Green cough...

We need A LOT of cats to get this, it will start out small, and will gradually spread! Stormheart, my kitty, and Furzepaw, Pink Orca's kitty, will be the first to get it!
Here are the symptoms of green cough for those who dont
irregular breathing,
eyes and nose mucus,
wheezing,
fever,
sluggishness and phlegm streaming from nose & mouth.

You can have more then one cat, and a few cats should die, i know alot of you dont want this but make a new cat that could die, or a cat you no longer rp!

Form
Name:
Will they die or live?:
Appearence:
Personality:
Questions?:
Other?:
If you have questions please contact me or Pink Orca!
Name: Willowpaw
Tom or She-Cat: Tom
Will they die or live?: Live (but barely)
Appearence: Link
Personality: A very proud and trainfull apprentice that loves competition. He wants to be the strongest cat of all shadowclan, and someday rule over, maybe? He is cheerfull and proactive, never stops when he has a plan in mind. He has an explorer doul, always looking for new places and secrets in the territory. Willowpaw can get wild and hyperactive if he is left with the option, unless a warrior sees him. He would be too ashamed to be considered a noisy and annoying apprentice. He loves playing with kits (mostly because they are so stupid) and show them what being an apprentice is going to be. He is selfish, but will not hesitate to fight for his friends and loved ones.
Questions?oes the meddie take part into this already? It would be a major addon. C:
Other?: Post here when you will start being sick. Also would it help if I made a thread with every sick cats for this?

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~