View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2022, 11:30 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy sky View Post
Bramblebreeze had been padding out of Pebblestars den when she caught sight of a small kit rolling in mud. She let out a rusty purr before padding over to her. It was Cloudkit, though at this point a better name for her would have been Mudkit. They picked up the small kit by the scruff and moved her out of the mud. "Well, hello little Cloudkit! You look to be having fun!" They mewed softly, as they knew they could be a bit scary looking with their scars. They started to groom the mud off the kits white fur and spitting it out after a few licks. "Be careful with playing in the mud, okay? Me and Rockpaw don't want you coming to us with whitecough, now do we?" After a few minutes the little white kit was cleaned off and she patted her head with a paw.
Cloudkit squealed with joy as her paws were lifted out of the mud. WHAT FUN! IT WAS LIKE SHE WAS FLYING!!! But then she was set down. Aw. The white kit purred as Bramblebreeze spoke. "Yeah i am! I love mud! It's sticky and wet and dirty and i love it!" she squeaked. Cloudkit giggled when she felt a tongue rasp over her body. Then she heard the thing about Whitecough. She didn't know, nor care what that was. "Mud is fun though!" She purred. Cloudkit grabbed the paw with her tiny ones, holding it against her head.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art