View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2022, 07:10 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star... [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
"No, I've given the news, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. Not to mention being witness to a murder and being unable to stop it," Eelkit almost spat, his green eyes narrowed and tiny body bristling. Honestly, StarClan was too cruel, especially to it's residents. And the worst part? Now Eelkit was lumped in with them. Great. "I had to bear news to someone that they weren't able to have kits, no matter what, and I had to go pick up a kit's spirit after being murdered, and then I went to go comfort said kit's mother while she grieved for her son. Tell me, am I not allowed to be bitter about it all? I may have spent many moons in StarClan but, at my core, I'm still a kit: why me???"
The former loner’s head and tail drooped as he failed once again to understand the kit. He thought that bearing news was a way of telling a cat about how they just died. But that guess was nothing compared to what Eelkit went through. A kit been murdered and that kit’s mother was told that they could no longer have kits.

“Of course you are, and you have the right to be so.” Dirtfur wrapped his tail around Eelkit to comfort him. A strange familiarity was felt in the warrior’s head. Has he done this before when he was alive? Trying to comfort those who are sad around him, but failed to understand and let them down quicker than how immediately they became depressed? Would this be the same?

“I think….” He slowed the pace of his meowing, taking his time to think what to say next. “They gave you the task because …. You can comfort others, even when their smiles have changed into frowns.” With a smile aiming to be assuring, he added, “You certainly waved away a rainy cloud that was dancing on my head; after a while, the mother’s cloud would soon go away too…, maybe even remembering how you helped lead her kit to StarClan and smiled back on it.”

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word