View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:13 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: oleander's battle cats!

RIVERCLAN [3/5]

Mapledawn
Mapledawn is very kind and motherly. She is very kind to everyone unless you have done something to get on her bad side which is hard to do because she is more than willing to give another chance to those who deserve it. Though her kindness is not a weakness she is fierce and will fight you if you dare do anything to harm her family.
Fogcloud
Fogcloud is a very loud and fierce cat. She is more than willing to put you back into your place if you say something that either bothers her or something that is so inconsiderate. Fogcloud is that sibling is the one who will fight for their siblings if someone tries to do something that hurts them.
Mothdusk
Mothdusk is a very shy cat though they are very kind. She just needs some time to warm up to others. Though once you break past her barrier she is very easily excitable and is incredibly soft and caring. She is the one you can lean on if you need someone.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; October 7th, 2022 at 08:22 PM.