View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:52 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: October Gathering

Shadowfur padded beside his Clanmates as they made the trek out of their thick forest and up to the Seastones. The waves slamming against the stones created enough noise to cover the empty silence. ShadowClan was the first to arrive, it seemed.

The black tom wandered around the area before the stones, waiting for the other Clans to show up. He’d skipped the last Gathering to punish himself for losing Hailpaw. But, it was time to allow himself to move forward from that mistake. Vulturefang was his focus now. He didn’t know if the new ShadowClan cat would be at tonight’s Gathering, but he hoped so. It would be a good learning opportunity for him.

Shadowfur himself wanted to mingle with the other Clans. Find out if there were any weaknesses that had cropped up since the last Gathering. He’d heard that ThunderClan and RiverClan had new leaders. He was eager to see how they shaped up.

( @Leafí for the Vulture mention )

{open!}
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.