View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2022, 01:42 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, Iā€™m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Roanpaw
After having not gone to the last Gathering - purely because of the fact that he was already curled up in his nest by the time it had arrived - Roanpaw stalked quietly behind his grandmother. At already seven moons old he was growing bigger by the day, his stocky frame filling out and green eyes vibrant as ever. Large paws left imprints in the sand as the soil changed, leaving behind the shadows of the pine trees and entering into the open sandy clearing of Seastones.

Gaze flickering over to watch his mentor ascend to her place among the stones, Roanpaw held no interest in socializing with any of his Clanmates (save for maybe his sister, or the rather interesting Ruepaw) and would await the other Clans to arrive. For now he took a seat in the desolate area and turned his attention up to Dawnstar, watching her with a classic masked Roan-expression.

[ open, preferably for non-ShadowClan when they arrive as he'll likely ignore any of his own Clanmates ]

ā˜„. *. ā‹† Ospreypaw
Ospreypaw sprinted in after Sparrowstar, energy buzzing thorough his paws as he looked around. There weren't many other cats yet but he smelt the strong scent of ShadowClan, Maybe those other apprentices will be here! His tail flicked back and forth as he looked around for another apprentice to talk with, and his gaze landed on a rather quiet looking apprentice who smelt like ShadowClan. He bounded over to the apprentice and stood in front of him, still buzzing with energy, "Hello!! My name is Ospreypaw! What's your name" Ospreypaw chirped with a small tilt of his head as he studied the tom.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; October 11th, 2022 at 01:52 PM.