Thread: Violet's Garden
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Violet's Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Robin dug her claws into the soil under her to restrain herself from jumped on the male cat.She licked her chest fur flat before continuing "Well I don't want to barge in here and start a fight with cats I just met and could be my allies."she said siting down curling her tail over her paws.
Violet squinted her eyes at Robin, and also skimmed over Ocean as well. She was confused as to what was going on. "Stop it, you two! All I wanted to do was make some friends, but clearly you aren't the type for me!" Violet shouted. She immediately felt horrible for the tone she spoke in and what she had said. "No... no, take that back. I don't know what's gotten into me.. I.." Violet eased off. Her back legs bent as she crouched and lowered her head. These cats were not like her, their instinct was to fight. She wasn't quite sure where they came from, but she was sure they came from the forest. Ocean seemed the more hostile of the two. Although he was pretty nice, he used to kill cats, and Violet would never be able to get that out of her head. Robin seemed kind as well. Violet stood back up to where her legs were straight again, and looked at the two cats with a sadder look, almost a look of sympathy. She sighed, and turned to the side to watch for any butterflies swishing by, she wanted to occupy herself instead of dealing with this mini dual.

[character site]