Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:06 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal naiad View Post
Seth sat up, intrigue sparking in his eyes as William began speaking. Yes, they would do nicely to have structure; at least he wasn’t mousebrained enough to try and charge these cats in blind. The mau’s ear twitched with annoyance as someone has already piped up in disagreement. Clearly they had a coward among them. “I am afraid I cannot concur with your sentiment.” He turned his piercing gaze upon the offending feline, ”We are establishing order; I see no circles being spun. Just sensibility.” He wouldn’t even dignify Ezra’s snappy response to Bumblebee - he had no patience in dealing with mice.

Snapping his attention back to William. ”May I suggest Sentries for the guards and Menders for the healers.” He has no qualms about participating in this silly name game. He had found that one was much more likely to complete given tasks if they were given a position title; it endowed them with a sense of duty.

@~^Nova^~ @Starfall

Ezra let out a fit of laughter. This new cat really urked their nerves. They bowed their head, realizing they were being a tad bit rude. "Apologies. I am open to hear some new ideas."They mewed, while looking around.