View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2022, 12:10 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Skunktail on Interkit lol

Wisteriawhisper sighed as they sat down for dinner. How she wished the elders could visit them once more. There was so much to learn. The elders were clever; but their warnings and lectures were still too painful for Riverclan. Their leader, Shadowmoon, had sent some healing water along with the food. It tasted sour, yet sweet at the same time. How Riverclan could eat anything at all was beyond her. And their leader was worrying about them. She was missing her smallpaws. She missed the treats she would have. But she had learned a lot from her teacher and she would keep on learning. She would heal the healing waters, for she knew that their leader was worried. And Riverclan would heal themselves, and Riverclan could heal everyone. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes. She hoped she had a warm sunny day. And she hoped she had a leader who was wise.

Minymeighki had trouble falling asleep. There was so much to do. Tinypaw was sad, missing her mother. They had not seen their leader's laces yet. And when she snuck into

when did Pikestar get Shoes? lol i'm dieing from laughter help

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn