View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2022, 09:20 AM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
Stormclaw had many thoughts of why thunderblaze was upset sad and distant normally not like that unusual but what could it be?" No i do not i didn't visit the nursery for couple days till yesterday when i found out that fernwillow had kits i didn't see her then and i haven't seen her in the territory at all could she have d-" he paused as thunderblaze walked over the tom quickly notices the expression on thunderblazes face knowing that they were talking about him

THunderblaze ears were all the way flat as he approached stormclaw and foxtail" talking about me" he growled lowly as he felt that nothing would be the same at all" i can tell you what happened..." he meowed going up into there face" she's dead!" he meowed in there face then going a distant from there face he lashed his tail his fur bristled and his eyes were sharp as if anger had now controlled him
@Fernwillow
Foxtail wished his sister was there at that exact moment. She was better at these situations. “I-I’m so sorry Thunderblaze. I didn’t know. Fernwillow will be devastated when she hears-.” Foxtail knew he wasn’t making it any better. “I better go. Talk to you later Stormclaw. I really am sorry Thunderblaze. Maybe try talking to Fernwillow when we get back. I know you two are friends and she’ll listen.”

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!