Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2022, 10:18 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Gloaming Camp

~ Hawkblaze | @/anyone and everyone i guess, lol ~

After following his leader to the sorry excuse for a camp that the outsiders had formed, the dark tabby couldn't help letting his amber gaze travel over the ragtag group of cats before him.
There was a former Windclan apprentice, who Twilightstar rightly dismissed. Another cat unsheathed her claws at Twilightstar. He would have shown her what a mistake that was, but the seeming leader of the outsiders quickly took care of the situation.
His gaze wandered over Cowpaw, who was speaking to Laurelpaw, or well... gesturing at her.
Pointless.
She didn't want to be Windclan, then she wouldn't be Windclan. Then he saw Fallownose. Good to have the deputy here. Plenty of strong cats to back up their leader. One or two he could do without, but it wasn't his patrol, so it wasn't his problem. Another cat approached and began speaking to some ornery old bat whose voice he had instantly blocked out for sounding too much like an annoying, buzzing fly in the ear. They reprimanded the one who had flashed claws at his leader too. Good.
Some scrawny bedraggled little rat was watching the conversation as well. His eyes narrowed ever slow slightly at the cat's words.
"Are you not all related? You came to the agreement with Twilightstar with her under the impression you were a family, correct?" He questioned, tail tip flicking. Quite irritating that these cats had the audacity to lie to his leader. Following orders, he kept his pelt flat and waited for the answer.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!