I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Via's Stars in the Sky

My charries

Basics

past name(s): Ashkit
Current name: Ashpaw
Name meaning: ash(found in a burning two leg nest) paw(standard apprentice suffix)
sexual orientation: Bisexual (Attracted to toms a bit more though)

Residential Information

current affiliation/clan(s): StarClan
past affiliation/clan(s): WindClan
former rank(s): Kit
mentor(s): Ashclaw
apprentice(s): n/a

Interpersonal connections:
(Adoptive)Mother: Fireflame @~*Hope*~
(Adoptive)Father: Ashclaw @~*Hope*~
(Adopted)Sibling(s): can’t remember their names lol
Mate/crush/significant other(s):
Kit(s): n/a
Friends: Snowybreeze @Alchemist Kitsune, Ashclaw @/~*Hope*~, Fireflame @/~*Hope*~, Berryfrost @Rose
Enemies:
Rivals:
Positive: Berryfrost(@/rose): “She’s a great friend, and she’s nice.” Snowybreeze(@/Alchemist Kitsune): “He’s really nice, and he’s there for me. I guess he’s like an older brother to me…”
Ashclaw(@/~silvershine~): “He’s my mentor, and he’s also my father figure. I love him. He’s there for me.”
Fireflame(@/~silvershine~): “She— She was with me ever since I was born, and raised me as her own. She made me feel welcome, and now I don’t know what to do, now that she’s gone, except maybe be happy with those I still have.”
Negative: Leechscar(@/undertaker): “He seems like a jerk to me. A real big jerk.”
Laurelpaw(@/daenerys): “She’s so mean, and… how she left the clan is just— why?! On top of that, she pretends she doesn’t know us! The audacity of that foxheart!”
Neutral: Darkpaw(@/darkclaws): “He’s fine… I guess. Maybe we should be friends.”
Larkpaw(@/rose): “She seems… nice.”
Tuilippaw(@/thenyancatminecart): “I guess we could be friends, but I’m not sure if we’d be good friends.”

Personality:

+ Tactical
+ Smart
= Anti-social (at times)
= Clumsy (at times)
- Not Tractable
- Stubborn

Physical Traits

Appearance: A very fluffy white albino shecat with pale pinkish-blue tinged eyes.
illnesses/conditions: Albinism
Scent: Smells like Yellow Azalea

Stats

Strength: 6/10
Speed: 9/10
Tactic: 8/10
Hunting: 4/10
Patience: 4/10
Rudeness: 6/10
Social Skills: 5/10
Humor: 9/10

- Climbing on steep hills

Dislikes:
- Intimidating others
- When someone talks without giving her time to respond

Biography

Kithood: She was born as an outsider in a burning twoleg nest. Her mother died, and her biological littermates were unable to be found, so she was taken in by WindClan. When she was found, she was covered in soot and ash, making her fur storm grey. As a result, she was named Ashkit, but when her fur was cleaned, it was not grey, instead it was pure white. As an albino cat, her foster littermates and other cats around her thought she looked very pretty due to her eye color hue. Some even got jealous of her, which is why they became friends with her and increased Ashkit’s social skills by a bit

Apprenticehood: Ashpaw found out that she has albinism which is actually a disease and is now sometimes bullied for it, her social skills went a bit down, but her confidence is still high and she still trusts those who havent left her at this point.

She believes that how you look doesnt change who you are and loves being who she is now. She currently has a crush on somecat.

Warriorhood: n/a

Extras

Favorite Season: Leafbare - The color of snow matches her pelt
Favorite Food(s): Birds - She thinks the feathers are an extra plus
Favorite Word: n/a
Favorite Sound: The sound of wind cutting while she runs

Greatest Hope: To become a rolemodel to kits in her clan
Greatest Strength: Her confidence and humor with cats
Greatest Weakness: Her stubbornness when she believes she’s right.
Theme song: hold my heart(ft. Zz Ward) by Lindsay Stirling
Voice claim: Taiga from Toradora
Quotes: “Ashclaw, Snowybreeze, promise me you won’t go…”
“But what if they don’t like me?”
“I uh, keep forgetting to tell him…”
Finder:
Tarot card: The Hanged Man

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; May 2nd, 2023 at 05:01 PM.