Old November 30th, 2022, 08:56 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Ash’s Characters

Basics

past name(s): Sunkit, Sunpaw, Goldenpaw
Current name: Goldenleaf
Name meaning: golden(his golden fur and golden personality) leaf(his hopeful nature and his growth from a crybaby to a kind hearted guy)
sexual orientation: bisexual

Residential Information

current affiliation/clan(s): StarClan
past affiliation/clan(s): kittypet. RiverClan
former rank(s): kit, apprentice
mentor(s): blizzardwind
apprentice(s): Seapaw

Interpersonal connections:
Mother: Reedwhisker @SpiritedWarrior
Father: Fen @Zero
Sibling(s): too many lol
Mate/crush/significant other(s): Featherspirit @Silverfur & Co
Kit(s): Tansykit @Streamtail, Pondkit @SuspiciousMindz, Spiderkit @Dirtfur, Finchkit @Oceanflower, Lilykit(adopted) @PINEGREEN, Oceankit @oci
Friends: Mistylight @CacklingMemester
Enemies:
Rivals:
Positive: Reedwhisker(@/SpiritedWarrior): “She’s a great mother, and a wonderful mentor. I’m proud to be her son.”

Featherspirit(@/Silverfur & Co): “I love her. She’s nervous, and I’m often the first one that she tells about personal things, such as her kits…”

Marigoldleap(@/Angelique): “She’s a great clanmate. She helped cats out, and I’m shocked at how little appreciation she received while in ShadowClan.”

Seapaw(@/Oceanflower): “I love teaching him. He’s a good learner and he listens to me.”

Rabbitpaw(@/Sp00k3z): “He’s an active learner, someone i love having as an apprentice.”

Nightpaw(@/Beanzi): "Poor Nightpaw. She's been through a lot.. How do I know about Nightpaw? Well, she's my mother's apprentice, for one. Also, I don't live under a rock."

Negative: Beastgrowl(@/elucky): “He… this is the first time I’ve felt like this about some cat in a long time, but I hate him. He’s a creep. Pikestar made the right decision in exiling this monster.”

Neutral: Birdpaw(@/Jupiter): “She sounds like she’d be a great cat, though she’s quite nervous.”

Fen(@/Zero): "I know Reedwhisker had kits with a cat outside of the clan, but if it helps, he was from RiverClan. But why did he leave?"

Personality:
Kind, supportive, optimistic, caring, selfless.

Physical Traits

Appearance: Golden patched tabby Tom with green eyes
illnesses/conditions: n/a
Scent: maple sap

Stats

Strength: 7/10
Speed: 5/10
Tactic: 7/10
Hunting: 8/10
Patience: 10/10
Rudeness: 3/10
Social Skills: 8/10
Humor: 6/10

Family

Dislikes:
Fights
Not being able to help

Biography

Kithood:

Apprenticehood:
When he was an apprentice, he was named Sunpaw. He was cold, quiet, and a crybaby. He went missing for a few weeks, and when he returned, he wasn’t like how he was before. He was cheerful and kind, and so he was renamed Goldenpaw for his golden spirit.
Warriorhood:

Extras

Favorite Season: leaffall
Favorite Food(s): pike
Favorite Word: happy, safe
Favorite Sound: leaves blowing un the wind

Greatest Hope: for his clan to always to be safe
Greatest Strength: his kindness and optimism
Greatest Weakness: he sometimes puts himself at risk to help others
Theme song: There’s nothin holding me back by Shawn Mendes
Voice claim: Jake Daniels
Quotes: “We’re going to look after you little ones… I promise…”
To Featherspirit when she announces her pregnancy.
“Oh no…”
When Slatewhisker died.
"I'm sorry... I promised I'd stay with you... I promised I'd take care of our kits... but I couldn't even keep those promises. Maybe once our kits our born, you can tell them how much of a faiure their father was... I shouldn't have been your mate! I shouldn't have been Seapaw's mentor, I shouldn't have been Reedwhisker's son! Once I'm gone, maybe you guys can find a cat who'll keep those empty promises I made..."
Final words
finder: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...t=56371&page=2
Tarot card: the magician

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; March 17th, 2023 at 03:13 AM.