View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2022, 06:08 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Some Scary Puppets [ P ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie Horror View Post
++ Teddie = She/Her ++

[ @~Eclipse_Lake~ ]

Teddie ran through the forest, scared out of her mind. She had seen something out of the corner of her eye and thought it was one of the Horrors that has been hunting her for her entire life. She was sweating heavily, feeling her breath on her purple bear mask. Her stomach was growling loudly, her body was bruised. She was tired. Teddie stopped to lean on a tree and catch her breathing, trying to tame the monster in her stomach as it growled again, trying to tell her that it wanted something. Think, Teddie, think! You're good at lists... where was I? Where am I? Is the Horror nearby me? I don't think so. Am I-
Charlie stood on a log nearby, her neon yellow and pink hi-tops on the ground next to the log. She was barefoot right now, the white socks she was wearing balled up in her shoes. The twelve-year-old's arms were covered with long socks, that used to be white, but where colored green with markers. They had mix-matched buttons sewn on where eyes might be, and small felt forked tongues hung from their 'mouths.' Charlie's overalls and shirt were stained with mud and dirt, and her feet were also dirty. Her brown eyes were focused on a small frog that hoped along the roots of a tree nearby, and she hummed a tune.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art