View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2022, 11:01 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Events

RIVERCLAN EVENTS
Events have always been something that I've enjoyed seeing and I think it's about time that RiverClan gets their own thread for them like the other clans do. While I have many ideas of my own for ways to boost morale and activity among RiverClan's ranks, I love hearing what you all have for ideas too! Credit to both Moonraven and Undertaker for this community thread form. I'm hoping that this will make things much more organized, and easier for people's events to be seen and approved quickly.

As of right now, all of RiverClan's HRs and the Shields are welcome to approve any events that are listed here. I plan on allowing at most 3 events to go on within RiverClan at once. This is so there is plenty of fun to participate in, but not too much where it becomes overwhelming. I look forward to seeing all of your ideas!

Please remember to use this code when posting events! Close the brackets to make sure it works properly.
[ event ][ /event ]
You may use clan-wide mentions in your first post, but then please only mention those participating in the posts following after it.

To submit your event, please use the following form:

Event Name:
Who's hosting it:
Details:

Mentions are subject to change, so do not mention anyone or quote this post. We'll be monitoring this thread for submissions.

Current Events:
(1) Sparring In The Snow - Violetfreckle has called all RiverClan warriors and apprentices to battle in a tournament!
(2) Tongue-Twisting Scavenger Hunt - Mistycloud will give a prophecy-like clue to a warrior in each group. Then, the group will go find said item in the clue.
(3) Stronger Than One - Pikestar is hosting a fun clanwide outing to the hot springs for everyone to participate!

Event Queue:
The Biggest Fish - Rabbitpaw wants to have a friendly competition on who can catch the biggest fish! - Host: Rabbitpaw

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by Captain; January 30th, 2023 at 08:10 AM.