Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:47 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Halestorm entered the cave, her green eyes wandering the darkness that surrounded her. She took a deep breath, stepping further and further into the depths. The future ShadowClan leader finally arrived at the crystal that shone dimly in the faint light seeping in from the cracks of the cave.

Ocean waves splashed along the side of the crevasses dug into cave from what felt like forever of torment from salt water. She closed her eyes and sat down at the crystal, looking at it in awe. Halestorm could share this special moment with her warrior ancestors.

She bent down and touched her nose to the crystal, loosing all consciousness before awaking in a place she had only dreamed of. Halestorm looked around and saw nine cats stepping down from Silverpelt, her eyes wide.

(Alright feel free to start!!)

@starfall @S A G I E @Stormiiix @Empress Of Evil @Pink Orca! @Nighty @fenic! @# Hashtag @Spirit
Jess stood among the ranks of StarClan cats, clearly both pleased and shocked to be standing there in front of the soon-to-be leader. Her fur and eyes glittered, and she smiled, though with faint sadness. This was the sister she had stolen from Squirrelleap--The sister she had stolen from Mousey. Her eyes watered and she blinked back tears. This isn't the time to be sentimental. "Sorry," she whispered inaudibly. She glanced at the others for confirmation that she could go forth and give her life. Seeing no obljection, she stepped forward.
"You must hate me. You'd be right to hate me," she murmered quietly to Halestorm.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 15th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.