View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2022, 09:08 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WillowClan Roleplay

storkburn | willowclan clearing === > OPEN
With a yawn, Storkburn tugged themselves out of the warriors' den. It had not been a fruitful night for sleep, and the bengal was exhausted. This worry over the new prophecy was eating at them, clawing a hole into their chest. Like most nights lately, they'd spend countless hours at night trying to brainstorm ways to fight an enemy they could not see. When they did sleep, their dreams were filled with watery images of their mate and children, taken from them by the Ill Times. Storkburn had not been a believer in the Vision-Givers prior to the miracle, but now the idea of one day seeing their family again was what kept them going.

An irritated growl rising in their throat, they shook the bad thoughts from their mind and strode over to the prey pile to sort through what was available.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training