View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:34 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Flowerleaf approached to her apprentice because she don't know if the apprentice was nervous, she wanted to reassure Brindlepaw in some way in that case , she curled her tail into hers paws when she sat in the left side of the apprentice, ''It's weird we be there with so many cats isn't?'' she meowed, remembering when she was a apprentice in her first gathering, she remembered that she sleeped in the gathering because she was bored, a memory that make her ashamed ''Why i remembered this now?'' she thought.
Brindlepaw turned her head in the direction of the voice, relaxing as she heard that it was her mentor, Flowerleaf. She nodded in agreement, her solid dusk sky colored eyes full of rather obvious relief. “Yes. I've never been around so many cats at once.” she whispered, flicking her tail, indicating a patch of ground next to her where Flowerleaf could sit, and she scrunched up her nose against a strange, salty smell that she knew was called the sea, she'd just never smelled it for herself, and it was quite unusual.