Thread: Shadow's Break
View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2022, 02:09 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Shadow's Break

The trek to Shadow’s Break was long and rather taxing. The only landmark that was further from camp was Hidden Haven. As the protective brambles surrounding the clearing came into view, Shadowfur felt relief. They were finally here.

The stream had frozen over, taking away one of ShadowClan’s water sources. A few browning herbs poked through the snow, but Shadowfur was certain those would soon be dead. This was certainly not a time for anyone to get terribly ill or injured.

Turning to his patrol, Shadowfur gave his instructions. “Let’s split up and hunt in different areas near here, so we don’t scare off one another’s prey. Be careful you don’t trample any of the remaining herbs here, sad in condition as they are.” He drew a sharp, clean line in the snow with a claw. “Meet at this marker when you’ve caught at least one piece of prey. I won’t punish anyone if they’re unable to find any, since leaf-bare seems to be in full swing now.”

( @Oceanflower @Peril )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.