Thread: Kit Burrow
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2022, 09:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Fawnpaw
Oh stars! Nervousness was a good way to describe Fawnpaw as she situated herself inside the new kit burrow created near the medicine den and nursery. Before her placed neatly was marigold, cobwebs, poppy seeds, and tucked closer to her deathberries. She figured it would be a good starting point in teaching the young kits about herbs and their specifics - and which ones not to go near unless they had more experience in dealing with herbs. Other than that, it would just be basic teaching. And it would give her a good sense of what to do when the time came for her to take on an apprentice - which wouldn't be for some time hopefully. After all, she was still learning herself.

"We'll be starting shortly, if you could gather around," came her soft voice as she offered a smile towards those she was taking in her first lesson. There were quite a few - six to be exact! Mostly kits, but there were three apprentices among them as well. She knew Nightpaw well but Bluebellpaw she wasn't too familiar with, only recalling them when they had been a kit in the nursery. Cloudpaw was the only one she knew the most, and as she lifted her head she attempted to catch his gaze to hopefully draw some of the confidence he always seemed to carry with him. It was nice to have him here for her first official class.

[ Herb Class Attendees: Stonekit [ @Pheasantflight ], Nightpaw [ @Ravenss ] Bluebellpaw [ @lonely.lilyx ], Fallowkit [ @Prevail ], Cloudpaw [ @canineantics ], Snakekit, and Lynxkit [ @Jingle Bell Dragon ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 25th, 2022 at 09:52 PM.