View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2023, 12:59 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

( POSTING ORDER:

Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Ratpaw - @Angelique
Woollyfeather - @Rainquail
Darkpaw - @Darkclaws

Anyone who doesn’t respond within three days when it’s their turn will likely be skipped over. /lh )

Shadowfur was silent the entire way to the border- not because he was in any sort of bad mood or because he was mad, but simply because he didn’t feel like chatting. The weather had been unusually warm lately, melting all of the snow and leaving mushy ground behind. While he appreciated the warmth, he didn’t appreciate wet paws.

The ground only got stickier and muddier as they entered the marsh. He was careful to avoid areas of melted water, not wanting to take a swim. Once he reached the border, he scanned quickly for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing that he could see. RiverClan’s scent markers were present but starting to fade, suggesting that a patrol had last visited a few days ago.

Turning to his patrol, he issued out orders in a very no-nonsense tone. “Woollyfeather, take Darkpaw and go that way.” He flicked his tail toward his right. “Be careful, as lately we’ve experienced a lot of trouble from RiverClan. Don’t start anything unnecessary, but don’t back down from defending our territory, either. I’ll be taking Ratpaw in the other direction.”

With that, the Enforcer padded off to his left, expecting Ratpaw to follow.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.