View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:45 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: January Gathering

Rainglow, as usual, stayed out of the way of most cats. This gathering though, he really didn't want any company. He had... a lot to think about. Mostly his mother's funeral, and his stupid response. He stared down at the wet sand, kneading it carefully with his paws. He felt the rain cling to his long pelt, but honestly, the grey tom didn't mind at all. He was too deep in memory. Memories of his mother when she was around. Memories of the funeral his brother had held. Memories of how he must have upset Mintpaw somehow. When that memory washed over him, Rainglow decided that she was the cat he wanted to see least. He didn't want to see Mintpaw, or anybody. What surprised him though was the fact that... he didn't want to see Slatestripe either. Usually his brother brought... a comforting feeling. The dark tom was usually the only one who could make Rainglow feel better, or speak his feelings. But, right now, Rainglow would only feel embarrassed and ashamed if he saw Slatestripe among the crowd. So, the grey tom closed his icy blue eyes, and took a few deep breaths. Don't focus on that right now. Just... think about the gathering. Yes, the gathering. About how your leader just... Fell off the Seastones!? Rainglow looked with concern at Pikestar, only resting his gaze when the oriental was safely back on the stones. So, with everything and everybody safe (to his knowledge, at least), he looked down again at his paws. They were covered in the wet sand, as he didn't realize he'd been vigorously kneading the soft surface ever since the tom had sat down. I'll dip them in the river when we get back. Rainglow thought, pinning his ears against the rain. Rain was fine when it wasn't in your ears.

[OPEN]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art