Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw followed silently, her fur plastered around her thin body as the rain soaked her. It would've been a nice sensation, if it wasn't so cold. If the Gathering took too much, she was sure she would start shivering at some point - and no one would be glad to have another place in the medicine cat's den taken by another sick cat.

All eyes were pointed on Pikestar's unexpected slide, but Mintpaw had noticed one cat among the others.
Padding carefully among her clanmates, she reached her mother behind her and tried to figure out if it was the same cat that had cared for her moons before.
"...Lilyleaf? Is it.. you?" She whispered, realizing how shocking this was for her.
How much time had passed? Mintpaw thought it was at least a moon. She had already given up hope...

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
LilyLeaf looked around and her eyes landed on her kit. "Mintpaw!"She exclaimed and nuzzled her. "I'm deeply sorry!" Said and nuzzled her daughter. "I fell down and broke my leg! I had to wait for it to heal but I came back as soon as I could!" Lilyleaf rambled.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf