View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2023, 04:59 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: January Gathering

Featherflame followed the others towards the seastones, unable to contain her excitement. It had been so long since she had found time in her unreasonably busy schedule to attend such a sacred event, but fate smiled upon her tonight! There were no looming threats from any predators that required her urgent attention at home, and she had finished her daily workout routine early. Tonight would be all about seeking out any worthy opponents in the other clans. Not that she expected to find any.

Her attention was called to the seastones when a painful thud - followed by a pitiful honk - echoed throughout the area. My goodness! Has a fearsome goose flapped its way into our sacred space? Then it is my duty to vanquish it! For I am Featherflame the--

Oh. It was just Pikestar.

It seems the respectable leader had taken quite the hilarious tumble. In fact, she could barely contain her laughter! The urge to guffaw at the sight was becoming overwhelming... but Featherflame would not disrespect her leader! She would need to make sure he knew she was not laughing at him!

"That fall was not funny at all Pikestar the Untrippable!" She proclaimed proudly, putting on her most serious face. There, crisis averted!