Old January 4th, 2023, 10:44 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
As the kittens - and three apprentices - taking her class gathered around, Fawnpaw gave them each a smile. She dipped her head to Bluebellpaw who greeted her and wished her a good morning. "Good morning to you too, Bluebellpaw." Another cat who had been raised with manners? It was rare but the thought of it made Fawnpaw a little happy. It wasn't often she heard other cats doing that anymore.

Whiskers twitched in amusement at the tumbled combination of Lynxkit and Snakekit. It seemed that their cousin had it handled though so Fawnpaw allowed her blue gaze to drift over the rest of the cats. Nightpaw had come, and Stonekit. Cloudpaw of course caught her gaze, and she smiled shyly towards him. He was perhaps the oldest cat here, and the biggest, practically bursting at the seems to be a warrior. She did briefly wonder why he wanted to partake in this class - and a rush of heat flooded her face when a little voice told her that perhaps it was to spend time with her. No no no, that was just preposterous! Maybe he just wanted to learn about herbs, too...

One kit wasn't present and that was Fallowkit, but Fawnpaw figured they must've overslept and were still in the nursery. No bother, she could include them in the next group. "Thank you all for coming. This lessons I'm going to go over today will focus on three basic herbs that are used for healing, and some quick remedies for the most common issues I see as the Clan's medicine cat." So far, off to a good start! As she talked about herbs, her eyes began to twinkle and glow with a certain light. She truly did love her job, and any chance she got to speak about what she had learned would always be beneficial to her.

"The first one that is perhaps the most common are cobwebs. They look like this." Moving one of the leaves that had been covering up the cobwebs off, Fawnpaw gestured to the sticky silky strand with one paw. "You might have seen a warrior or two around here with them; they act as bandages and keep wounds from getting dirty or infected. Sort of like a barrier - how the nursery den walls keep out the cold on especially chilly nights." Using one paw she pushed the leaf forward so that all of the kittens and apprentices could take a good look at what it looked like and let the information sink in. And, of course, ask any questions they had.

[ Herb Class Attendees:
Stonekit [ @Pheasantflight ]
Nightpaw [ @Ravenss ]
Bluebellpaw [ @lonely.lilyx ]
Cloudpaw [ @canineantics ]
Snakekit and Lynxkit [ @~Umbreon~ ]
"oooooouuuuhhhh!!! Looks sticky!" the two kits chorused at once in sink. Lynxkit looked at Snakekit and the two began to excitedly whisper to each other about Cobwebs and Spidars

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer