View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2023, 01:35 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Character of the Month (January 2023)

Character Name [mention user]:
Fuzzkit ( @dizzy )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
Thunderclan
Why should this character be featured?:
Fuzzkit is honestly role played so wonderfully, as all characters of dizzy are. I love the way Fuzzkit and Littlelion interact, and I'm glad my character is this ball of fuzz's adopted parent!

@Spotty's Stagkit was going to be my second nomination, but was already voted just want to add on that this character is also roleplayed extremely well. I'm glad that he was already nominated as it gives me a chance to vote :

Character Name [mention user]:
Goldensnake ( @Larissa )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?:
She called out a warrior being creepy towards an apprentice, and is just genuinely well roleplayed. She is a character that I aspire to be like in real life, who doesn't take crap from anybody and just overall gives off chaotic good vibes. Like all of Larissa/Purr/Ares/100 other things I call my friend, they are roleplayed extremely well and are definitely more then deserving of COTM!

[ Note : we are all going to ignore how I used the wrong pronouns I'm sorry golden I love you please I'm sorry ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; January 5th, 2023 at 03:01 PM.