View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2023, 01:05 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Shadowfur began marking the border rather quickly. He aimed to keep his markers strong and frequent, wanting to send a strong message to any RiverClan cat who even thought about setting a toe across the border. ShadowClan may be more peaceful than they were in previous seasons, but that didn’t mean they would tolerate enemies coming into their territory.

Once he had set four markers, he turned his head down to look at Ratpaw. The poor apprentice was badly scarred and was missing an eye; quite a lot for someone his age to bear. Shadowfur had to wonder what sort of incident gave him such horrific wounds. Perhaps a border skirmish gone wrong or a dog attack?

He motioned toward the next set of markers. “You can go ahead and set the next four markers, and then I’ll set the last few.” The border seemed quiet, although the tangy scent of RiverClan was intensely strong.

( @Angelique @Rainquail @Darkclaws We have an extension for this patrol until the 12th! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.