View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2023, 10:41 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post

Talk with Sundust over, Cinderpaw padded into the gathering. A blank look was imprinted on her face as she stayed with the now-dispersing crowd of Thunderclan cats. There was no way she was talking with any other clan, especially after last moon - to give people the hint, her claws remained unsheathed and muscles tensed. Full moon truces hardly existed anymore, and if anyone had a problem with that they should go tell the weasels the same thing they wanted to tell her.

[technically open i guess? cannot promise a reply]

Reedwhisker

As the Clans began filing in one by one, ShadowClan following closely behind ThunderClan, a familiar pelt caught her eyes. Cinderpaw. The apprentice Skystar had stolen from the squirrel-eaters. A sigh escaped her jaws as she remembered the sassy apprentice in her home. An overwhelming urge pushed her forward. She slowly began to move forward toward the ThunderClanner with an apologetic glance.

"Cinderpaw... is it? I... I wanted to apologize. While it was Skystar's fault... I can't help but feel pity. I wanted to let you know no one really agreed with keeping you with us for so long after the battle. And... I know you'll probably never forgive us. I can't say I don't blame you. If any of my kits went missing and ended up being prisoners in another Clan, I'd be furious too. Would you... like to sit with me? You don't have to talk if you don't want to. Heck, you don't even have to accept my offer. I just want you to know not all RiverClanners are... fox-hearted."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!