View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2023, 08:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Dogtooth | she/her
Cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes

Dogtooth was turbulent, in an unexpected, violent, unpredictable and self destructive way. There was times perhaps that she had grace for herself, but as she got older the threads of patience had worn thin and begun to snap. How could she not understand herself? Not only was she an adult.. a smart one too! At least something she continued to assure herself in times like these. She had gathered together a collection of pine cones placing them in a delicate pile utop a stump. It had been clean cut through moons ago, a perfect pedestal.

A flash of violent movement and Dogtooth punted a pine cone into the shrub line a few fox lengths away letting out the most infuriated screech to follow it up, losing her balance and nearly taking a nose dive right off the stump. However, in perfect timing managing to hook her claws into the edge (unluckily in the process wrenching a claw clean out of its place). Of course, this was something that only happened to her.

“Why… “ Dog collapsed onto her butt lifting her paw to examine the now very bloody, very gross looking sight of a wrenched claw. Perhaps this was starclan spiting her for being- well. Unsure. She had felt this way for moons now, the ever droning monotonous flow of life had given her nothing and yet everything felt like she had to bottle up lightening to keep her emotions in check.

@naiad
( it’ll get better I just needed to get it out ! )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord