View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2023, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur padded through the darkness of ShadowClan’s pine forest, out on a solo patrol. He visited the far reaches of their territory often, wanting to ensure no trespassers or predators were lurking about.

As the black tom neared ShadowClan’s extensive border with the outskirts, he stopped. A rustle. He opened his jaws and scented the air, recoiling as the harsh and smoky scent of the Twolegplace hit his scent glands. It almost made him gag, but he held it back. Silence was his advantage.

Shadowfur slipped into the deeper shadows near him, creeping towards the offensive odor. The ground was wet and spongy beneath his paws, making irritating squelching sounds as he took each step. So much for being as covert as possible.

There. A ragged molly was several tree-lengths away, out of breath. Shadowfur trotted out of his hiding spot immediately, lips curling back in a snarl. “What the hell are you doing on ShadowClan territory?”

( @Sharkii )

Wei froze, as he heard..squelching. How..strange. He lifted a paw and his head up to scent her air. Cat. He lashed his tail, blinking. Then he saw a cat, and they started howling at him. He bristled and hissed. “Because I can!” he spat, digging his unsheathed claws in the ground. If he wanted to fight, he would! He curled his lip, narrowing his eyes. His ears were pinned back and he was ready to kill.