Thread: Haven Springs
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2023, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Haven Springs

Slatestripe stood perfectly still as Whitesnake crept around to the back of the rat’s nest. He slid his dull claws out, ready to fight this nasty creature.

As Whitesnake hit the back of the nest, the rat shot out. Instead of running for its life, however, it darted forward and then stopped. It started to turn back towards Whitesnake, showing its fierce fangs.

Not wanting to waste a second, Slatestripe leapt forward and landed squarely on the rat. Darting his muzzle forward, he sank his teeth into the rat’s neck. Jerking his head to the side, he heard a loud crack! The rat went limp, its neck broken.

Sighing in relief, he let go of the vile creature. “It seems healthy to me, so I think we can take it back as prey. We should destroy the nest, though. We don’t want another rat moving in.”

( @WinterMara )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.