Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2023, 08:03 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Smallpines

> RACCOONEAR | @Jayvines @Pluto! @daenerys @Emo Rat @Oceanflower
"Oh pooh, it looks like we have to continue this discussion at camp. Look who's here!" Raccoonear smiled as a cat she had never met, but still knew the name of, approached the border at lightning speed. She dipped her head towards Sparrowstar as she spoke, smiling towards Stormkit as she crouched down before the kit. "You're safe from these two now." And with that, she gently nudged Stormkit back over the border and stood back up, backing away. "Brindleflower, get back here. She said one foxlength, not a hundred. Plus, you've got some explaining to do." She said, not turning to face the traitor. The large Riverclan Shield then lifted her gaze back up to Sparrowstar. "I apologize on behalf of these two. They're to be exiled, but we need to speak with them back at camp first. Otterfluff and I caught them with this kit here. Speaking of, Otterfluff." She turned to face the brown tom, dipping her head. "Thank you for handling the prime of the situation. If you don't mind doing so, you can assist Pikestar by bringing them back to camp and taking part in the discussion of their exile, to explain what happened." A small growl left her throat. "Because these two can't be trusted to go back alone, or to not lie their tongues off to my brother. Thank you again." She nodded, and returned her gaze to Sparrowstar.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner