View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2023, 03:28 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Foxpaw stuck their tail straight out and still walked a bit weirdly because they were unsure of how to stand properly. "I dont think this is for me." They said
Shadefrost laughed at his apprentice's comment, "you don't think this is for you. Really?" His question had a hint of amusement behind it, but his inquiry was as serious as the trees around them. "Okay then. So tell me, do you think Sparrows look at their mothers and say "I don't think flying is for me" just because it's hard?" He wiped the grin from his maw and instantly replaced it with the coldest look that his sapphire eyes could summon before continuing, "allow me to answer that for you. No, a sparrow would never say that to its mother, the reason why is because even it knows that if it doesn't want to die it will have to learn to do the inevitable, no matter how hard it may be." His voice was relatively calm, despite the fact that he was obviously scolding Foxpaw. However, it had lost its amused tone, which was something that Shadefrost would hardly let happen unless he was extremely irked, angry, or stressed. "Listen, you are going to have to learn how to do this if you want to eat in the future, so there is absolutely no getting around it okay.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer