View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2023, 07:54 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost laughed at his apprentice's comment, "you don't think this is for you. Really?" His question had a hint of amusement behind it, but his inquiry was as serious as the trees around them. "Okay then. So tell me, do you think Sparrows look at their mothers and say "I don't think flying is for me" just because it's hard?" He wiped the grin from his maw and instantly replaced it with the coldest look that his sapphire eyes could summon before continuing, "allow me to answer that for you. No, a sparrow would never say that to its mother, the reason why is because even it knows that if it doesn't want to die it will have to learn to do the inevitable, no matter how hard it may be." His voice was relatively calm, despite the fact that he was obviously scolding Foxpaw. However, it had lost its amused tone, which was something that Shadefrost would hardly let happen unless he was extremely irked, angry, or stressed. "Listen, you are going to have to learn how to do this if you want to eat in the future, so there is absolutely no getting around it okay.
"Can't I just sprint and pounce on prey?" Foxpaw muttered. They demonstrated what they meant on a dead leaf. "I'm too fast that my prey wouldn't be able to run." They protested. "This 'hunters crouch' just isn't working for me."
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~