View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm chuckled at her attitude towards him. He sat down without invitation and flicked his tail, quiet for a tiny bit. "Leafstorm." He decided to tell her. He faced the leaders not paying much attention to their words. The true reason for a gathering tended to bore him, but when invited he came never shot down the opportunity since it provided a opening to watch the weaknesses of others. Just in case he was ever presented with the possibility of attacking. Especially the leaders and deputies. He found them the most entertaining. His eyes flitted between his new companion, and the front of the clearing. He tried to remember the she-cats name. "Dew... Dewpatch." He remembered.
The female turned to the male who mentioned her name, "Aww, look! You remembered my name. You must have really liked me," she chuckled giving him a playful nudge. "So, how has your life in your clan been? Any issues?" she tilting her head at the tom. She let her greenish grey eyes scan him while she waiting for a response.