View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2023, 11:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: February Gathering

Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes, compact face, and short build

It was days like this that Dogtooth cursed her height, a compact stubby warrior such as herself would need to fight over the heaps of mud left by the paw steps of her taller companions. Not that it made her any less of of a warrior to be her size, just mean things were different. Thats what she convinced herself at least. The cinnamon tortoishell feline high stepped her way down towards the beach, following droves of her fellow warriors onto the bleached white sand. It almost seemed to gleam in bright contrast to the rest of the clearing. A little patch of perfect sitting amongst the jagged trees that teetered overhead and threatened to swallow the clear in one hasty gulp.

Dogtooth had been out of the loop for some time now, coming out on the cusp of her own self diagnosed mental health month. The comings and goings of shadowclan politics all but a loss on her, except for the apprenticeship ceremonies of course, including her own apprentice Eggpaw. Speaking of which, it wouldve been wise to have sought him out and keep a careful eye on his first gathering. Though she refrained, perhaps she would have robbed him the fun and anxiety of his encounter with other clans.

As her eyes scanned the rows and rows of heads she was instantly drawn to that of Mirehound. Her face was marred with fresh wounds, her curiosity jumped against her chest. Making her way between clanmates in a "Trying not to step on tails or trip over paws" dance she finally made her way over and plopped gently down next to the she cat, who sat at least a head taller than she was. "Mirehound, I must say you look deadly", a compliment, even if that wasn't something she would have prided herself upon. Mirehound on the other hand was puffed up big and proud.

@daenerys
// hope you dont mind if I slide in here (:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord