View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Roleplay Guidelines Update

Hello WCO Community!

In an effort to keep realism within roleplay, the following Roleplay Guidelines are being ammended;

Cats of different Clans and outsiders cannot simply show up in camp without first having gone through the territory. It is unrealistic for them to bypass territory security and show up in camp. Cats of different Clans should have no knowledge of where another Clan's camp is located unless this knowledge has been roleplayed out, and therefor would be unable to suddenly arrive in their camp.

If a cat from an enemy Clan or an outsider is posted with directly into the camp without first going through the established territory defenses, the post will be removed. Repetitive breaking of this roleplay guideline may result in further account action.

Kits and younger apprentices should not be able to make it all the way to another Clan's territory, or especially into their camp. They are too young to make that large of a trek without getting spotted or running into trouble.

Also, we want to give a reminder about an already implemented Roleplay Guideline; Clan kits cannot wander off for extended periods of time, though short escapes are acceptable with permission from the Clan leader. Before doing any posts for kits sneaking out of camp, make sure to get OOC permission from the Clan leader, or your character risks punishment from any High Rank!

Moving forward, if any of these posts are spotted we ask that you report them so that staff can assess and handle the situation.

If you have any questions, feel free to submit a Support Ticket!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |