View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2023, 12:28 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

@daenerys @fallout? @/everyone else
Dawnstar's ears jerked in the direction of Mirehound who quickly trotted over with a report. Basically, this was all ThunderClan's fault, they ignored the borders, and crossed into ShadowClan's territory with aims to steal ShadowClan's prey. Well, that was quite the transgression and one that would need to be paid for dearly. Dawnstar was the type of molly who had a firm belief in an eye for an eye mentality. If she and ShadowClan had been actively causing issues or ThunderClan, she could understand this behavior, but Dawnstar had been rather busy dealing with her own clan and twolegs to bother causing chaos for the other clans. So to say the least this was completely uncalled for.

"And I lost at least four warriors due to this mess." She grumbled bitterly to herself. The leader rolled her eyes and rested them on Mirehound. "Gathering some of the able body cats and start dragging our dead home." Dawnstar told the younger she-cat. A small smirk formed as she looked over to Sparrowstar, locking eyes with her, after her promise to remedy this with herbs and prey.

Dawnstar shooed the she-cat away with an ear twitch without looking away from Sparrowstar. "I'll be holding you to that. I'll be speaking with my clan and will inform you of what we want within the moon. You can go deal with your clan." Dawnstar growled, dismissing the leader with a loud hiss. "ShadowClan, we're going home." Dawnstar yowled, assuming her cats were smart enough to aid whoever needed to order them.

"Wildpaw you can go ahead, inform our medicine cats of what's happened, and tell them to keep stock of the herbs used to patch everyone up." She told the younger paw while turning away from the ThunderClan border and padding over to grab the still body of the shaggy dark brown tom. She sank her fangs into Oliveglow's body, feeling her muscles strain against the dead weight of the corpse. ThunderClan will pay dearly. It was one thing if Dawnstar was the one ordering her cats to die for whatever cause, it was an entirely different thing when it was the fault of another. The Shadow Queen readjusted the grip she had on the dead warrior and began walking home.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder