View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

**Elmshadow**

His last patrols had been light and he figured them to be fairly lax as well. How much simpler could he make sending out apprentices with their mentors? Foxcall had dealt with their patrol well, even having a new warrior with his new apprentice in tow. Whiteclaw and Sharppaw, however, had been a disappointment.

[ @Itsme_kit @Willie Warf ]
"Whiteclaw! Sharppaw! It has been made abundantly clear how serious Shadowclan takes patrols and slacking off will not be tolerated. I saw the two of you leave camp yet my stores are none the better for it so what benefit is your mere presence?" He paused to allow the cats to wander over before addressing the supposed mentor and patrol lead, "Whiteclaw, you are supposed to be an example to bring your apprentice up to a productive warrior. If you can't be the positive example then I'll make you a negative one. Doing your patrols means nothing if you never return to give a report or share with the clan what you've gathered. I expect some time away from Shadowclan will serve you. Seven nights in the outskirts, and don't bother returning without mallow and two pieces of freshkill to share with the clan you let down. When you return, find me first."

He then turned to the apprentice. He was aware the new apprentice had eventually shown up to drop dock off in his herb stores and it wasn't beyond his compassion to realize that Sharppaw was a new apprentice and was put at a distinct disadvantage that her mentor never showed at all so he couldn't be sure what had happened out in the territory to have kept the young she-cat. "Sharppaw, tardiness will not be tolerated. You are given a sufficient amount of time and your punctuality is depended on by the entirety of your clan. I'll expect you to remember this for the future." He let the hardness of his voice fill the brief pause then he continued, "However, I understand in this instance your mentor let you down and you still managed to get your herbs to the storage. Take this as a reminder that patrols are not to be taken lightly." He made to turn away then had another thought and looked back to the apprentice, "Oh, and Sharppaw, don't let Whiteclaw's punishment put your training behind. You'll be responsible for keeping up on your training in the following days. Ask warriors to take you out or find older apprentices to spar with. If I hear you use this as an excuse to fall behind in your training then I'll be rethinking your lack of punishment. Understood?"

[Whiteclaw must have seven posts in the outskirts, you must include gathering mallow and hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until March 6. Being seen in Shadowclan before that time or before his 7 posts in the outskirts will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @Ravensong in this thread to discuss Whiteclaw's return with Elmshadow]

[Sharppaw is facing no punishment]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; February 27th, 2023 at 01:16 PM.