Old March 1st, 2023, 12:38 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
WESTLEY

Somehow, in the strangest turn of events, Westley found himself apart of some strange rogue group. He didn’t know how or why he decided to run with this pack of ruffians, but it was certainly more preferable than being apart of a clan or becoming some kind of housepet. Honestly, he did not even really know why he’d come back to this area again, having not been around cats of this nature for literal years. Hell, Westley was over one hundred moons old now, and surely no strapping young fella anymore, but he was no sack of dust either, for that matter. It was still a surprise he had made it this far though, admittedly, but he wouldn't dare complain about such unnecessary things. This was a place that he could thrive in if Westley chose to put forth the effort.

Ears perking up, the brown striped tomcat turned his emerald-hued eyes towards another member of the group, someone he wasn't familiar with, calling together a few cats to hunt and stretch their legs. Well, that sounded like a fantastic idea. His paws were starting to feel numb from the cold and perhaps some exercise would do good to fix that issue. Westley hauled his scruffy ass on over to where the golden-brown tomcat was standing. "Count me in."

( @naiad @/anyone else that wants to join )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post

siren;
; she/her | thirteen moons.
--her legs had begun to itch; she needed to head out. to sink her fangs into something. the sound of a "fellow syndicate member" caught her attention, and siren glanced at the tom. another spoke up. neither of whom she recognised, though she padded towards the two, hips swaying as she stalked. "i'll join - i feel so goddamn numb." she hummed, kneading the earth beneath her paws.

claws outstretched, her toes impatiently tapped against the ground as her tail swayed. her eyes were lidded, though her ears were tilted back expectantly, paws only slightly inched towards the entrance. "-unless we're just going to stand here all day." siren snarked.

@canineantics
– #2

Well, well, it seemed Thane had succeeded in collecting a small hunting party. Even if some of them were a little… eccentric, to put it kindly. His brows raised slightly at Siren’s brash words - he wasn’t looking to pick a fight today. “…right, let’s head out then.” He jerked his head to towards the tunnel entrance as he spoke.

[ next post will likely be in some outsider territory ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit