View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2023, 02:01 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default baby fights!!!!!!

since shc has become more and more cockier within the past few moons and with the gruesome death of dawnpaw, cinderpaw figures its sooner rather than later they strike back. yeah, sure, shes a medicine apprentice now, but she was a warrior apprentice for about 18 moons before that and shes a natural fighter. no way is she just gonna give it up....

... so, shes looking for apprentices to train! it will be rigorous, especially for those on the older side; she wants them to learn how to hold their own in a battle against shadowclan. losing what she's finally gotten back to them again will not be an option for her. i will be separating them all into groups of 2-4 depending on the cats, so let me know if theres any particular cats your ocs would like to be paired up with!! im not sure if helpers will be needed but feel free to throw your ocs in as one and she'll call upon them as needed!

current helpers: foxflurry (@/carmen), redhawk (@/daenerys), batblood (@/spotty) echosong (@/poprock) pigeonhop (@/nykyrian)

current groups:

kreacher group: goldenpaw (@/Quasar), wolfpaw (@/naiad), pebblepaw(? @/Poprock)

group 1: crowpaw (@/spiritedwarrior), vixenpaw (@/estelle) winterpaw (@/teddy.)

group 2: burntpaw (@/zero two.), autumnpaw (@ophelia.) ospreypaw (@/perseus.)

group 3: robinpaw (@/apollo.) springpaw (@/dishsoap) woodpaw(@/redanger), ghostpaw (@/yugo.) (handled by echosong)

group A1: thrushfur (@/eaglet), spikystalker (@/rei), roosterflame (@/willowfern)

group A2: rabbitchatter (@/wren), alderstep (@/valery), stormpaw (@/~*Hope*~) (handled by pigeonhop)

waitlist: bushtuft (@/error , rejoining has not started)

only apprentices and above please, but if you have a kit youre welcome to have them join cinders self-defense class! warriors are also very free to apply to a group if they need a training refresher -- i want thc to be as prepared as possible for all the upcoming stuff.

Last edited by littlelove; March 30th, 2023 at 12:54 PM.