View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2023, 05:02 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Thunderclan Deputy Applications

ENTER PASSWORD TO ENTER SYSTEM

Upon entering the password, three files become available, which do you choose?

1. Bright Red
2. Dull Yellow
3. Pure White

[CLICK!]
[PURE WHITE SELECTED]

Upon opening the white file, fireflies begin tracing the name ‘FLAMEHEART’ across the screen. A dazzling, large classic tabby Maine Coon swishes her tail, beckoning you to enter ThunderClan’s camp wearing a bright smile. Her eyes, unable to take your own off of hers, follow her in and in front of you lays a computer with information on the she-cat in front of you.

You have opened Flameheart’s Deputy Application, welcome!

Just as her name suggests, Flameheart is a fiery spirit. But not in the way that could instantly be interpreted. Instead, she fights for the protection and safety of ThunderClan. Always helping. Always looking forward to a challenge. Always stepping up to take the lead if necessary. And that’s what she has done since her days as an apprentice!

[CLICK TO CONTINUE]
[CLICK!]

What do people think about her?
[CLICK TO OPEN OPINIONS!]
[CLICK!]

“Hard-working, devoted, loyal, and passionate. Has a bright future, but she needs to work on controlling her emotions and recognizing that the world is sometimes more complex than the warrior code. I love her character.” - Cherry

“She has immense swag and I love how code-devoted she is.” - littlelove

“I think she’s super devoted to ThC as a whole! She puts in a lot of work and I really love reading her posts hehe.” - Quasar

What do some of her Clanmates think of her?

“She was undoubtedly an excellent role model and would serve as the Thunderclan's statue and first impression to outsiders.” - Thrushfur

“Flamepa- Flameheart is a very strong cat and she perserves through so much. I haven’t been here for a few moons, but I can’t wait to see how she grows.” - Spiderleap

“A wonderful example of what a warrior should be. It’s obvious she has the Clan’s best interest at heart.” - Sorreldust

“Flameheart is probably the youngest, most devoted warrior in all of Thunderclan. She contributed greatly to the clan even when she wasn't a Keeper yet, and she proved over and over again that her qualities are not diminished by her lack of experience. She's smart, responsible, and always present in the clan's life. I've never admired someone else so much.” - Sootfur

Why does Flameheart want to be deputy?
[CLICK TO SEE INFORMATION!]
[CLICK!]

Her dreams have faded into the past, but her ambition has replaced them. She doesn’t have an ambition for power, she has an ambition for change and that’s exactly why she wants to be ThunderClan’s deputy. Her only father figure that has been present in her life for as long as she could remember needs her support and Flameheart finally has an opportunity to show how much she loves and supports her Clan. Her family. She wants to change ThunderClan for the better and be the boulder ThunderClan rests upon.

How much experience does she have?
[CLICK TO OPEN INFORMATION!]
[CLICK!]

As a Keeper, Flameheart is one of the best warriors of the Clan and steps in to do the deputy’s job when they are unable to do their duties. When both Thrushfur and Sparrowstar were unavailable, Flameheart worked hard to keep the Clan afloat, including: patrols, rejoining, and at the end, the Clan was happy and at peace. She temporarily led them for approximately four days and everything ended up peaceful and everyone was happy and got along. She’s acted as temporary deputy when Thrushfur was emotionally unstable and when Jayvines was not available to roleplay.

How much is she willing to do for ThunderClan?
[CLICK TO SEE INFORMATION!]
[CLICK!]

Flameheart’s willing to do whatever it takes to keep her Clan safe. She devoted her life to the code and her Clan at a young age despite not being Clan-born and is working toward peace with the other Clans that occupy the forest. For the safety of the Clan and outsiders alike, she even imprisoned one of her Clanmates for their failed murder attempt of an outsider who considered coming back to ThunderClan.

She even proposed the idea of allying with the two other Clans to have a better defense against ShadowClan should they attack. And on the subject of ShadowClan, Flameheart gave Dovefluff, an expecting queen who originated from the vile and cruel pine forest, a chance despite her feelings about the situation that she was placed in unwillingly and the enemy clan. Although she tends to be emotional, she has been actively pushing her emotions to the side and replacing it with activity around the camp for the betterment of ThunderClan’s survival.

Every mistake she makes, she fixes and learns from it. This quality alone proves she is willing to improve for her home and Clanmates as a cat. Not even the truth about her blood family stood in her way. The truth about her father’s neglect, being abandoned by her mother, her murderous brother, and other siblings she doesn’t know about. Even though she knew what her brother was, the innocence in her wanted to see her brother and get to know him. In a way, it was foolish behavior and she realized that. But her foolishness ended up saving a kits’ life and Flameheart would never regret killing her brother because she stuck to the code. Her morals. Her loyalty to StarClan and ThunderClan runs deep, even if it involved death and her family. As a result, ThunderClan is taking care of the kit her brother had tortured and amputated.

Interview with Flameheart

How active have you been around camp? I’ve helped around just about anywhere in camp. Throughout my time as a warrior, I've helped over 10 Clanmates. My activity around camp boosted three times in my life: first when I was an apprentice, when I got promoted to a warrior (which is also when I started to frequently visit Sparrowstar and report all I saw and encountered to her). The last time my activity boosted was when I was promoted to a Keeper and that was about... 2 or 3 moons ago. I've never had a problem with reporting issues to the leader and I will never quit because I think it's important nothing is kept under our leader's nose.
Thrushfur prefers applicants to be 20 moons or older, why do you think you’d be a good applicant if you’re less than 20? Even though I am turning 17 moons old on the 5th, I have the mental age of an almost middle-aged warrior. A few roleplayers had thought I was 30! My responsibility makes up for it, anyhow.
Why do you want to be deputy? Being a deputy would mean I would be in a possition to make a difference in how things are done in the Clan. My Clanmates greatly respect me for my efforts and I want to have a way to get back to the Clan because they not only took me in when my mother abandoned me, but accepted me for my kittypet roots and it’d be a great way to represent those with kittypet blood. I want a way to support the tom who I consider my father figure.
How much experience do you have? I’ve taken over four about four days when Sparrowstar and Thrushfur were unavailable and handled a round of patrols and kept the peace amongst my Clanmates. I’ve trained many apprentices and helped multiple others: Brightkit, back when I was a ‘paw; Foxflurry, getting her to warriorhood; Dawnpaw, I did her assessment before she disappeared; Dandelionpaw, I’ve done her assessment; Blazingpaw, with Sparrowstar’s approval, I have helped him control his anger; Sharppaw, I defended him from Beastwatcher when he first got injured; I helped Hazelpaw, Oriolepaw, Ospreypaw, and Wolfpaw with their training; I helped Crowpaw and Quietpaw reunite; I’ve disputed an argument between Galekit and Blazingpaw; I’ve saved Hollykit’s life from a coyote; I’ve kept Indigo (who is hopefully returning to ThunderClan soon) and the other kits safe from her uncle by imprisoning him; I’ve killed my brother to save Zyon’s life without hesitation; and I’ve defended ThunderClan’s border from a RiverClan intruder who’s yet to show his face again to the Clans.
How deep does your loyalty with ThunderClan and the warrior code go? My loyalty for my Clan runs as deep as possible. I would kill to defend my Clanmates if the situation deems it necessary, I would naturally take over if my deputy and leader are unavailable. And I put ThunderClan’s needs above my own. I’m not afraid to speak my opinion in a professional manner.

Interview with SpiritedWarrior

How active are you around WCO? I’m on every day, checking in and replying to my roleplays.
How interested are you in deputyship? I find it as a wonderful opportunity to learn more about WCO and would love to be more involved with ThunderClan as a whole. Overall, I am very interested in the position and think it would be fulfilling to Flameheart’s character and myself as a roleplayer.
How long have you been roleplaying? I’ve been roleplaying for nearly a year, this June 5th would be my first year anniversary on the site.

After the dazzling meeting with the applicant, background check, and two interviews, you decide that it is enough and give Flameheart a paw-shake once you stand up. ”We’ll get back to you on the 14th, have a wonderful half-moon!” you say before exiting the camp and sitting under a tree before checking over the other applications.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 4th, 2023 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Finished sentence, updated format so it looks less messy, added Sootfur’s opinion