View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2023, 05:49 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: March Gathering

^ Robinpaw ^
He/they/she
( Open / @Yugo. @Faline - guessing that their bros are at the gathering too. )

The walk from camp to the sea- the sea.. the searocks? Seaboulders? The seasomethin’orother- was much longer then what Robinpaw had thought, but that was okay! It was Robinpaw’s first time out of Thunderclan territory, stars, his first time in parts of the territory too, so he made sure to investigate everything, and when I say everything, I mean everything. Pebbles, twigs, frozen streams, interesting trees, everything. And, you wanna know what made it even more cool? ITS SNOWING!! Sure, Robinpaw had spent might of her life around snow and rain, but snow was just fun! At one point in the travel she had stopped to try and catch some snowflakes in his mouth, but she was swiftly yelled at by a warrior after drifting behind in the group, that was a bit mean of the warrior, but who cares! It’s his first gathering, and they were finally here!
The Seastones! there we go!

Robinpaw’s mouth hung open, and a soft “woah..” escaped from their breath. He could tell why they called it the Seastones now, because well- there’s the sea, and those are MASSIVE stones! Seaboulders would’ve been such a better name though. Robinpaw had slowed now, just looking around at the beach. His gaze shifted between it all, the patchy snow, the sand, the waves, the stones BOULDERS, and.. hang on a second.. what in the stars is that?? THERE WAS SOMETHING ON THE SAND. “GHOSTPAW! BONEPAW! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE.” his meow was loud, very loud, just like them, as she called out for his brothers, “Something’s moving on the beach.” they pointed with their tail at the weird thing, which, like what Robinpaw said, had started moving. The other Thunderclanners didn’t seem to notice, or really care about the thing, as they all began flooding the beach, but that didn’t mean that Robinpaw wasn’t curious as heck about it. Screw the gathering, this was more important. The quest of curiosity!!

[...it’s a crab.]

Last edited by Apollo.; March 4th, 2023 at 05:54 PM.