View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2023, 01:35 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: (OPEN) High School Bad Boy or Just Misunderstood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
~~ Lily Amber - 14 Years Old - She/Her - Can lift objects with her hands at her own free will(strong enough to stop a magic blast dead in its tracks) - Keeps it a secret ~~
-- Tall peach girl with long brown hair with leaf-green tints to the end, always in a messy ponytail, has amber-yellow eyes, ears are round with points like an elf's. She has a green shirt and blue pants with normally no socks and shoes. --

{ OPEN }

Lily held herself, hiding deep within the school. She hated herself. So what if I'm holding a secret? Everyone does! It was hard enough to fit in around here with her unusual appearance, and now kids just make fun of her. Lily sighed, pressing herself against the wall and sitting down. Locks of her brown hair dangled in front of her face. She covered her eyes with her hands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
Ari laughed. "Aww, are you having a bad day?" They teased, plopping their stuff down on the floor and stretching. Man, this guy really was an emo wanna-be. They couldn't help but snort with laughter, and cross their arms. They could tell this guy would be fun to mess with. "Anyway, I'm Ari. I'll take a shot in the dark and guess that your name is Nevereth, teen prince of Angstmore?" They laughed at their own joke.
"Can it Popcorn Head" he Snorted. "And you" he poiinted a gloved finger at a girl hiding in the room "what on earths your problem?!" he grunted before he popped in his headphones and went to work on his stupid assignments. teh... he rolled his eyes, who needed to know half this useless stuff anyway...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer