View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2023, 05:30 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Events

Event Name: Ambush training - protecting Thunderclan from the shadows
Who's hosting it: Sootfur
Tell me about your event: The tension between Thunderclan and Shadowclan is growing stronger every day, and Sootfur fears a war might be at the corner any time.
He wants Thunderclan to develop new strategies and play them together, so he plans to do two things:
1. Create and share a system of tail/ears signals to move silently during an ambush
2. Training warriors and apprentices to climb and move between the trees (with the aid of many, more experienced climbers) for an eventual ambush from the sky.
He plans this to be a big event with many, any participants so he would need the help of other warriors. Sootfur would lead the event by sharing his tail signals with a few teachers who then can teach the test of the clan and then supervise the training on the trees, as cats need to move in unison, moving and communicating silently all at the same time. (Advanced moving for warriors only. Attacks from lower branches for apprentices)

If the event gets approved, I'll take care to look and appoint the warriors that would help him

Edit: Sorreldust @/Abyssopelagic would be available for tail signals help! She has already a few of her own, and together they may create other ones. I can also make simple drawings to illustrate them.

Last edited by Wingnettle; March 9th, 2023 at 10:10 AM.